Sunday, October 30, 2022

Design An Illustrated Children Logo











About:

This gig will provide you with a thoroughly thought-through logo design (and extras, if you choose a STANDARD or PREMIUM package), that will create a legitimate image for your business. All the logos are created individually for each client, regardless of the selected service package!



To get to know the needs of your business better, as soon as you buy one of the packages you will receive a brief to fill. Please fill it out as carefully as possible to provide me with all the necessary information. It will allow me to design the best-fitting logo for your needs. 



Why me:

  • 5+ years of experience in Branding
  • Quick response
  • My designs are always unique and designed from scratch
  • High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • 100% Client Satisfaction



If You have any questions, please send a message and I will be glad to help.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment