Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Make A Logo For Your Discord Or Others











About:

Make sure to read the packages throughout before ordering!



Logos made for your social media to emerge from the crowd!



With this gig, you will get a personalized, fully authentic logo based on your listed preferences, your social media will attract attention by standing out from the mass of overused images. The logo will be adapted for your specified social media, thus giving a lot charm at the first look!





Over 300 customers satisfied with their logo!



Thoroughly my Fiverr career I've finished over 500 orders with customers happy with their resulted logo, thus by ordering from me there will be a great chance of you enjoying the end result!



Logos for any kind of network!



From Discord servers to Instagram avatars, as long as there is an option to have a picture representing you or your group, I can help you with that! Some examples of them would be: Steam, Facebook, Twitch, YouTube etc.





Order now and get your custom logo!





If you have questions before ordering from this gig, you can view the FAQ or contact me below with any questions.



If you intend to use the background for your business/ merchandise/ advertisements, please purchase the 'commercial use' extra.



Reviews


:

My 6th time working with him or so. As always, I am pleased with his work. I asked for a logo with the representation of sunlight and embedded text in which he did excellent on. Delivered a little on the late side. (1 hour before the order) but was worth the wait, I'd say. Good quality, excellent communication, would HIGHLY recommend.

:

This seller was great, communicated before purchasing to show off my idea and recreated it perfectly. 100% recommend and is definitely worth the wait time!

:

Really stuck to what I requested and it came out perfect, response time was amazing throughout and delivered a day or two before the actual delivery time. I've ordered a few different logos this has been by far the best so far, will be buying again whenever I need a logo done again!

:

I've not ordered from lamantinellaman in a while, however, I'm still proud of the logo i've been provided with. 10/10. Will be ordering again.

:

I came in with a few references and not much detail and the seller delivered above and beyond. Talented, creative and extremely nice to communicate with and made quick changes when asked to.




No comments:

Post a Comment