Saturday, October 22, 2022

3 Modern Minimalist Logo Design For Business











About:

Welcome to Explorance 



The name and vision are to 'Explore the Excellence' in every modern minimalist logo design! 



I have been a brand designer for over 4 years  and I have worked on over 3k+ projects.



I will craft a distinctive artwork with unique characters which will stay in the mind of your customers and transport your message in a powerful way. 



 Quality Assurance:



 If you are seeking and paying for Quality, the gig gives your brand credibility.



 My process for client satisfaction: 



  1. After ordering, you will fill out a quick questionnaire about your company and vision
  2. I will work on your ideas and suggest you some variations
  3. Based on your feedback, I will revise and finalize the design
  4. In the end, you will receive the final delivery, including all files



 What you can expect?:



Original and unique creative logo design 

Print-ready & web-friendly files

High resolution & Vector files

Ownership belongs to the buyer



Minimalist Logo | Modern Logo Design | Business | Creative | Minimal | Feminine | Logo Design | Professional | Brand Identity



️️️️️️ Let's talk about your project. I will love to make your brand shine

Note: I do not design mascot/cartoon logo

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment