Sunday, December 25, 2022

Design Feminine Custom Watercolor Logo And Brand Kit











About:

I believe that design creation is part of an experience and no part of experience should be stressful. Whether in need of custom watercolor, feminine, hand drawn or signature logos, people should enjoy a pleasant, joyous experience. I am here to collaborate with my clients in creating custom-made design patterns and compositions tailored to personal style and needs. 

I am committed to offering only the finest designs and brand style guides, backed by the assistance that is friendly and prompt. Always striving to bring you a custom-curated art work presentation that shares your vision and your sentiments flawlessly. You can rest assured that you are in the best designer hands.

Gig Packages:

Basic: One logo option+ submark with Transparent PNG

Standard: Two logos options+ submark+ Alternate logo with Source and vector files

Premium: Three logo options+ All in Standard+ Social media kit+ Letter head + Brand kit(Submark, sub logo, color scheme, signature)



From the time you place your order, to the moment I deliver your design – I am dedicated to the promise of quality, integrity and service.

Message me before placing an order 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment