Sunday, May 16, 2021

Design A Fun Cute Playful Kawaii Kids Logo For Your Brand











About:

Strong branding is essential to make your business thrive! Professional branding builds trust with your customer and shows off what you and your brand is about.



A fun, playful, and friendly logo will help build your tribe!

With experience in illustration and graphic design, I am here to help you design a kid's baby child logotype.



The logo will be: flat, professional, childish, playful, friendly, inviting, unique, cute.



You will get:

  • multiple concepts and previews before finalizing the logo;
  • high-quality images and transparency images;
  • full-color, white, black logo (if requested/needed);
  • print-ready JPEG, PNG files;
  • Ai, PDF, EPS, SVG format files, and any other file format you need (by request)
  • free 3D logo mockup on the product of your choice;
  • top tier customer service and support;
  • and more!



Order now for exclusive one of the kind kids, baby, child, children, childcare, daycare, baby shop, baby store, baby boutique logo!



100% original characters

100% hand-drawn by me

100% cuteness



MESSAGE ME TO DISCUSS MORE DETAILS!

When messaging please provide this basic info:

  • brand name
  • what you will be selling
  • your brand audience
  • your idea / short brief / inspo photos

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This gig felt like a collaboration with a trusted co-worker sitting in the next room. My revision requests were always greeted with enthusiasm and a "let's try it!" type attitude. When I said, "what do you think about making this line orange?" she responded with "let's try it and see!" and showed me 9 different ways we could incorporate my new color. We've communicated 40+ times in 3 days! I was thrilled with the logo she created for me, but when I thought we were finished, she reminded me that my package included more elements, and suggested some add-ons for me to consider. I could not be happier!

Seller's Response:

Very lovely and communicative person. Such a great collaboration and workflow. We worked on this project as a team and we both are very happy with the results. Thank you again for choosing me and trusting me with this project!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work! Very responsive, creative and highly skilled. Provided the best work I have ever received on fiverr! I always appreciate working with someone who always goes the extra mile like Linda. I will definitely be needing your services again in future. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

A wonderful client who has his own ideas and was also open to my ideas. With an open mind and great concepts, we made the logo that reflected the idea and main inspiration of the product. The final result is awesome! Thanks for choosing me! :)

Seller's Response:

Zemeneee Is a legend!!! Great communication, got the brief in the first shot, concept work delivered very quickly feed back and changes made straight away and delivered the final product before deadline! Will be using her again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment