Sunday, May 7, 2023

Design Minimalist Elegant, Chic, Unique And Memorable Logo











About:

Hello and welcome! I am Zoi!



Dynamic and innovative graphic designer, I believe in simple designs, kindness, and serving others.



For the past 3 years, I have been working as a freelancer to reveal the unique story of a brand through a strong visual identity. Based in France, I've worked with clients all over the world as well as with small French businesses. My aesthetics are deeply rooted in clean, friendly, organic and minimalist designs.



I consider myself a creative and hard-working person. I am always searching for ways to develop my skills as an effective designer and problem solver. I handle computer tools as an artist would do with her brush at the service of my clients to support them in all projects and achievements.



I will design a unique, thoughtful, intentional logo which will help you reflect who you really are, the quality of what you do, & attracting your dream clients for years to come. 



I would like to include the result or work in my Fiverr's portfolio if you don't mind



If you feel aligned with my work and what I do, I'd love to hear your story.



Have a nice day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment