Monday, July 17, 2023

Minimalist Creative Business Logo Design With Copyrights











About:

Hey! Are you looking for ways to branding your business? If then, this is the right place.



I am a professional minimalist logo designer. I will design minimalistic, flat, versatile, modern, and unique logo concepts 

You will be received the transparency logo PNG, JPG, SVG with the source file.



I need your business logo name and tagline, description of your business or company, your color preferences, and icon you wish (if any)



Why me?

Source / Editable Files 

Fast Unlimited revisions 

High-resolution file

Vector files

Source file in Ai, PDF, EPS format

24 Hours Express delivery

Priority support

Professional branding designs

8+years of experience

Modern minimalist logo designs



Let me do visual branding represent for your business. Kindly invite you to contact me.!



About seller

Hi there! I am a Photoshop and illustrator designer with 8+ years of experience. I will design a unique minimalist logo for your business, brand, company according to your requirement. Always highly concern about your satisfaction with the final output

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment