Friday, October 27, 2023

A Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Who am I?



I am Ruliansari. I have experienced in the graphic design for more than 7 years. My studio specializes in identity design luxury, minimalist, modern logo over 500 projects completed on Fiverr.



When you have a logo design to create, we will help you to create it. We will start from the beginning, I will create a logo professional for your brand new platforms to successfully dominate and market your company to specifically fit your goals and target audience.



Why choose me

- original vector no clipart

- good communication

- support 24 hours

- satisfaction 100%

- unlimited revision for standard and premium package.



what you will get?

- Basic Package

 1 logo design, JPG.



- Standard Package 

 2 logo design, JPG, PNG, JPG, PNG, Source files, 3D Mockup, 5 Revisions



- Premium Package

 3 logo design, JPG, PNG, JPG, PNG, Source files, 3D Mockup, B&W, Unlimited Revisions, Cover Social Media Kit





Have questions? Reach out to me anytime!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment