Thursday, October 19, 2023

Make Retro Vintage Hand Drawn Business Logo Design











About:

Hey, :)



Nice to meet you!



Im Harshi, The main focus of my work is that it contributes to my client's success. A good and honest relationship with the employer is one of the most important aspects of any successful cooperation, so I always try to build it with understanding and respect.



I design hand-drawn vintage logos and branding for your company. I'm working with many different styles and keeping up with the unique logo trends. As an expert graphic designer with 6+ years of experience, I can make your business stand out and get noticed.



During the order process, I'll send you a sketch.



I specialize in :

VINTAGE | RETRO | HAND-DRAWN



  • Why me?
  1. Unique, original, and custom designs.
  2. 100% Satisfaction
  3. Quick and efficient communication
  4. Trustworthy service



  • What will you get?
  1. Basic package: simple illustration + JPG & PNG + Black and White only
  2. Standard package: Standard details illustration + HQ JPG & PNG, Vector files + With Colors + Mockup
  3. Premium package: Full Details + HQ JPG, PNG & Vector + Colors + Mockup + Source files

Plz compare the 3 packages and pick the right one for you!



Let's make the magic happen! Go ahead and order it now!



Regard!

Omni(Harshi)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment