Monday, January 29, 2024

Recreate Your 2D Logo In An Awesome New 3D Design











About:

Hi! For this gig, I will enhance/recreate your logo design by adding different 3D effects to it.



It's important to note that this gig is only for existing designs. If you're looking for a new logo, I have a different gig that may suit your needs better.



To ensure that I can recreate your design to the highest standard, I will require a high-resolution file of your current logo with a transparent background. If your file does not have a transparent background, I can also remove it for you, but it needs to be at a decent resolution.



For basic orders, you will receive a PNG or JPG file of the 3D version of your current logo. Please make sure to check all the packages and extras available as well.



The turnaround time for this gig is between 2 and 3 days, depending on my current

workload but I also have a very fast delivery extra that you can select.



I can work with most logo designs, but for mascots/character designs please reach out to me first.



Check fiverr.com/cre8iveartwork for more branding services 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment