Saturday, February 17, 2024

Be Your Music, Podcasts, Or Dj Logo Designer With Copyrights











About:

Hi Thanks for visiting my Music Logo gig on fiverr. Introduce my account name is sirrexs but just call Rexs . With this GIG, I will design stunning EDM, Producer, Artist, Studio Record, Podcasts logos in professionally and attractively.



I have experience in graphic design since 2007 and started my professional career as a logo designer in 2018. Here I already have 1000+ examples of my work, and 75% of them are examples of music logos and the rest are business/company logos from my clients around the world. If you need my help to design your Artist or music logo in professional and high quality, don't hesitate to contact me, I'm very happy to help you design it for you :D



Why choose Me?



  • 1 Stunning log*
  • High-quality
  • professionals
  • Fast response
  • 24/7 availability
  • 1 Hour Avg. Response time
  • Never DEADLINE



*Note: l0gos I didn't work on Signature, lettering, E-sport, Mascot, Religious, and Adult content ( NSFW ), Alcohol, Foreign letters



Just contact me and place an order, I will provide THE BEST SERVICE for you!!!



If you have ordered, it means you understand and agree, on what type of logo can I do or not



Kind Regards,



sirrexs

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment