Friday, October 8, 2021

Design Cannabis, 420, Delta 8, Cbd, Or Weed Logo











About:

Please reach out before placing an order.



I specialize in design and branding for cannabis businesses. My designs are a great option for those who work with marijuana, hemp, CBD, edibles, concentrates, pre-rolls, vape cartridges, and tinctures.



Text-Based Logo

If you want a minimalistic, clean, eye-catching design for your brand, look no further. Using text and simple icons as needed, I will create a bold and recognizable design.



Mascot/Character Logo

If you want to take your logo to the next level, consider including a mascot or character design. Please choose this option if you are looking something conceptual, complex, detailed, or beyond of simple text.

Reviews


:

Cannibalsativa delivered as promised.

:

Ultimate creator. Pick this guy for your jobs you won’t be disappointed.

:

Always a pleasure working with this designer. I will always come back to him for all of my projects.

:

Great service

:

This is the second project I've worked with this artist on and he has done an amazing job each time




No comments:

Post a Comment