Sunday, November 28, 2021

Design Amazing Stylish Minimalist And Business Logo Design











About:

Hi! welcome to my stylish minimalist and business logo gig!!



Are you looking for a stylish and minimalist logo?



Look no further! you are on the right place.



I am a professional logo designer for more than 2 years. I will design minimalist logo and business logo. I think you will satisfy with my design.



My Services

  • Creative and modern ideas with logo design
  • Friendly service
  • Design with adobe illustrator
  • Express delivery
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Unlimited revision
  • Social media kit
  • JPG, PNG mockup files
  • Provide vector files



What I need from you to design your design?

  • Business name
  • Description about the company
  • Target audience
  • Send me if you have any sample logo (optional)
  • Send me if you have unique colors
  • Slogans



Thank you! have a great day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment