Saturday, October 2, 2021

Tech Startup Or Modern Technology Logo











About:

Welcome to my stunning Technology Logo Design gig.



I am a professional graphics designer specialized in logo design. I will provide modern logo according to your requirement & that will describe your business.



In this gig, I am offering you All types of modern logo design.



Specially --, High-tech | Block chain | tech | software | Cryptocurrency | Cloud tech | Biotechnology | Bitcoin | Data | lab etc. I just need to know about your company. If you choose me to work with, surely you will be satisfied.



Why should you choose me?

  • Professional and friendly service.
  • Expert in Modern design.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • No clip-art, No copy. 
  • Always remember, Client satisfaction is my top priority.



Work sample:

All my own work included in the gigs.



Remember, Not only the technology/tech logo I also provide all types of modern logo design services. If you are Looking for quality design you are on the right way.

 

Order Now Have a great result.

Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure..

Thank you.



Modern Tech logo | technology | software | lab etc

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ended up with a useable design. Seller had some issues with delivery due to electricity outages in his country which caused a delay in delivery.

:

ans_pro was extraordinarily helpful, creative, and responsive. I've used several similar services here on Fiverr and ans_pro provided - by far - the best experience I have encountered. The creativity, attention to requirements, and communication will ensure I only use ans_pro for this stuff in the future!

:

Do not use, worst experience ever on Fiverr. If you want something downloaded from Vector stock and the text modified, nothing original, then this is the person for you. He goes totally silent, waits months and then marks it as complete to get paid. He even uploaded a zip file that is not zip file, analyzed it and found it to a stripped PDF.

:

So funny! I believe no one will count your comment. - I sent you concepts and asked for feedback. -- you never said anything rather you said Fiverr is very bad to notifying. If I could, I would definitely attach the screenshots of our chat for the sellers so they can be conscious of you.

:

Honestly amazing, fast response, knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted my logo. Would highly recommend this guy to anyone who needs a fresh logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment