Sunday, September 26, 2021

Design Awesome Beautiful Professional Sport Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello sir,



I have more than 5 years of experience in logo design and graphic design. I believe a good logo has to be simple, clean, memorable, timeless, eye catching versatile and appropriate for its intended purpose. As a graphic designer these guidelines will lead me when I will create YOUR professional logo.



Gig Information:-



1. All files included ai, eps, psd, png, pdf are included in $5 package

2. I make everything from scratch

3. I will do a unique logo,I don't use clip arts

4. Unlimited Revisions

5. logo with mock up presentation

6. 100% refund policy

7. All my work is PROFESSIONAL



Message me if you have any questions.



Don't wait, show everyone how dedicated you are to your business by having unique and professional logo.





So place your order now........Thanks!!!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment