Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Design Modern App Icon Logo











About:

- I am glad to present your imagination to the world. App icon is very important for getting the user's attention and getting an idea about the Apps. An elegant, recognizable and attractive icon design has a huge impact on the popularity and success of mobile apps.



- What you will get :



  • Carefully designed icons according to grid, rules and pixel-perfect.
  • Upgrade or change the old app icon.
  • Creative and Original Idea based on your app design and purpose.
  • Fast response and Smooth communications.
  • Fast Delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions until your satisfactions.
  • Source file and Commercial use included.



- I also accept custom orders and extra quick delivery orders, Please message me for the best offer.



N O T E :



  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
  • Do not order for gaming logo and gaming icon design.



Don't hesitate to ask if you want to start the project.

- Thanks :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Akassh_sh is the best icon logo designer on this site. He has delivered 3 logos for us on 3 different companies. Absolutely excellent. The thought put into his designs is un paralleled. We've been extremely grateful to work with him.

Seller's Response:

unfortunately the icons i received looked very poor of cheap quality. as if they came off a free website for icons. they looked nothing like the work the seller displayed. i messaged him telling him the quality was poor he said he would send more options. 5 days past, ive heard nothing from the seller. $100+ wasted.

Seller's Response:

I have not been able to finish your work yet due to being ill for a long time. But your work was almost over. And I always try to give the best service to the client! In your case, there was no shortage. My misfortune is that I could not satisfy you. I am sincerely sorry for that!

:

He is a professional with high skills knows what I need and keeps helping me to achieve my vision made for me many simples to let me choose and never delivery the service until I was 100% satisfied back to you with other work happy working with you Aakassh

:

Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment