Sunday, November 14, 2021

Design Professional And Creative Business Logo











About:

Welcome to Shadab Graphics!



Are you looking for a Creative LOGO for your Business?



I will design a professional and creative business logo

I assure high quality and creative aesthetics guidelines are followed for the Design. As a creative artist, I understand why it is so important to have a PROFESSIONAL and CREATIVE logo as it reflects an advanced company's outlook. My CREATIVE design speaks volumes about its modern logo design sense.



Packages:



BASIC



✔ 1 Professional Logo Concept.

✔ JPEG, PNG

✔ 3D Mockup

✔ Source file

✔ Unlimited Revisions



--------



STANDARD



✔ 2 professional concepts with creativity and uniqueness

✔ JPG and PNG

✔ 3D Mockup

✔ Unlimited Revisions

✔ Vector File & Source File

✔ Social media kit (Proper size of Twitter, IG, FB Coverpage for the chosen idea)



--------



PREMIUM



✔ 3 Modern Concepts

✔ Outstanding priority support

✔ Unlimited Revisions

✔ JPG, PNG

✔ Vector File & Source File

✔ Social media kit (Proper size of Twitter, IG, FB Coverpage for the chosen idea)

✔ 3D Mockup



Logos shown in the portfolio are from standard and premium package



Portfoliohttps://flic.kr/ps/3j7m4C 



Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


:

I'm so glad I decided to go with shadab_graphics for my newly business. I am beyond pleased with the final logo. I had a few revisions done. However, each time he completely delivered. Also, he was very patient and persistent in getting the job done. Shadab is very creative, and every time I asked him to do something with my logo he knew exactly what to do. Therefore, I'm giving him five stars!! Lastly, I will be using shadab_graphics for all of my future business needs.

:

This seller exceeded my expectations! I have purchased from sellers who have presented very different work as shown by their photos, but this seller's portfolio is incredibly honest, and is a fantastic indicator of this seller's quality. I highly recommend this seller!

:

Shadab, has now done my logo, business cards, flyer and social media file. Very pleased with the results, professional results! Would highly recommend. Great communication through out the whole process, had quite a few revisions and Shadab handled them all promptly and every request or change was done within 24 hours. cant fault this designer Great work Shadab

:

Beautiful work and very patient with my changes and suggestions. Clear and quick communication as well as follow-through. Some designers on Fiverr just pull clip art and send it back to you. Not this designer. He listened to what I was asking for and put his artistic touch to it. Much appreciated. I'm just starting the venture for which I needed the logo, so this logo project is just a start. If the business takes off, I'll be back to do more work with this designer - no need to look further. Thank you for your time, design skills and patience.

:

contracted to make a logo for small handyman business. happy with results, got 2 decent concepts as advertised, all come through inside 48 hours. had a few revisions all were completed same day. good quality work, prompt and professional results. came back very quick. would recommend. will be using this logo for my business happily




No comments:

Post a Comment