Monday, November 8, 2021

Make Modern Business Logo Design With A Free 3D Intro Animation











About:

** IMPORTANT**

  1. We use only Preset Animation Intro for logo.
  2. We do Custom animation for extra price.
  3. We don't do any kind of mascot/cartoon
  4. Kindly message us before ordering to avoid any inconvenience.



If you are looking for modern, business, Professional, Creative modern business logo design and 3D ANIMATION OR 2D ANIMATION then you are at right place!!



HAPPY OFFER 1 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • 1 professional business logo (1 Initial Concepts Included)
  • 1 basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Unique concept
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution



HAPPY OFFER 2 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • 1 professional business logo (2 Initial Concepts Included)
  • Unique concept
  • 1 Basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • 3D mock up 



HAPPY OFFER 3 PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • VIP SERVICE
  • 1 Professional business logo (3 Initial Concepts Included)
  • Unique concept
  • 1 Basic 3D animation (Preset not custom)
  • Source File
  • Transparency
  • High Resolution
  • Vector File
  • 3D mock up



Corporate logo | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design | Business logo Design



Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with CtrlA has been an absolute pleasure. Honestly I feel bad that they had to put up with me. I hired them with only a quarter-baked idea of what I even wanted in a logo and instead of getting frustrated or irritated with me, they took it as a challenge. My project took 15 days (this is after several extension's both at my request and theirs) and in the end I was given a logo, business card, letterhead, animation and social media artwork that was better than anything I could've ever dreamed of. I would VERY HIGHLY recommend this company, and my company "Reliable Felix" will continue to use there services for years to come.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Let me tell all the people looking at this review. If I could give thisisctrla a 25 star review, I surely would have. I went through all of the gigs out there and these folks are the best. I was beyond blown away with how amazing their work is. I mean, seriously, these people should be designing for movies and big screen productions as good as they are. They were responsive, efficient, professional, and, most of all, their work is A++++!!! You will not be disappointed with thisisctrla at all.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much sir.

:

I love the ending results even tough we did alot revision. He going to make sure he over deliver on his work. Very exquisite and precise. I will use him again. He not going to stop until you are satisfied. Worth every penny. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment