Friday, November 12, 2021

Circular Round Logo, Badge, Sticker, Label, Patch In 1 Hour











About:

Welcome to My Gig Sticker design Gig



I will make a ROUND/CIRCLE logos, labels, stickers, badges, vinyl , vintage, modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, hand-drawn and patch designs



Any Shape is available to draw for Label or Badges its All up to your Requirements



When make the order for sticker or label design, you just need to send me a brief describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors for Label & Stickers.

 I will try my best to bring 100% DESIRED WORK WITH QUALITY AND SATISFACTION

In case you have a SKETCH of Sticker design or Label, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!



Unlimited editing until you you're satisfied.

You will get:

- High resolution image: 300dpi .JPG and/or .PNG

- Vector file for printing or further editing: .AI, .EPS, .PDF



Feel free to suggest everything you want. If you aren't satisfied with the final design, feel free to ask to refund 100% money.

                     

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She always does a great job. Listens well to corrections and the work is outstanding. Will work with her again!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience always thank you

Seller's Response:

easy to talk with. fast delivery

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience thank you

Seller's Response:

Seller worked quickly and provided several options to ensure that I got what I needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment