Friday, November 26, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Logo Design Gig.

As an experienced seller, I am happy to have you on my gig and would love to let you know a bit brief about me. As an energetic, hardworking, and skilled designer who has been a part of logo designing for quite a while now and with my experience and conversant with current trends, I am able to pick and choose the summary of every individual that comes to me and goes with a design that was dreamt! I take the pride of making sure to put an extra mile for the client satisfaction.



Why choose Me?

- Thousands of Super Satisfied Clients Worldwide

- Professional, unique and fresh ideas

- HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi

- 100% Satisfaction

- Quick Reply

- Great communication

- Money-Back Guarantee

- Unlimited Revisions



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Text | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Logo Design | Monogram | Real Estate Logo | Luxury



Note: My Portfolio artwork falls under STANDARD or PREMIUM package.



Order right now or you will regret by not getting your logo designed by the most amazing and professional designer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This has been one of my best experiences online with sellers. I work with many people online and usually they either have bad communication or they pretend that they can deliver high quality work but this seller is definitely a person to save on your list. will be ordering more from this seller.

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working on the project and happy to deliver a perfect outcome...good day

Seller's Response:

Really great work. It's worth you reading and taking note of brand mark' offer description. He's designing this from scratch and having gone through the development process with him I could really tell that. You get what you pay for in life and in all honesty, brand mark' package is great value, and crucially.. you're actually getting a custom job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for acknowledging my services.. happy to deliver a design that met your style.. definitely looking forward to welcoming you again. Have a great day!!

Seller's Response:

Quick, professional logo design without 20 million corrections and back and forth emails. What a relief to tell a guy what you want and he gets it exactly right the first time. I'm picky as hell so don't get it twisted, the guy is good. Save your time looking at other designers and just buy his gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment