Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Design A Modern And Unique Hand Drawn Typography Logo











About:

I will design a modern and unique hand drawn typography logo or lettering design that will target your audience in a way that is functional, attractive and professional.



All my typography logos are handwritten i.e. uniquely drawn by hand (hand drawn) with brush pen or apple pencil, creatively tailored to fit your brand/business.





>>>> Have a project in mind or you want to be sure if I can work on your project? Please message me lets chat. <<<<





Here is a breakdown of my gig packages:

Basic Package - $35

  • 1 Custom Logo Design option
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector file
  • 2 revisions
  • Within 2 Days Delivery

Standard Package - $70

  • 2 Custom Design options
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector file
  • 4 Revisions
  • Within 4 Days Delivery

Pro Package Package - $90

  • 2 Custom Design options
  • Quality image files (2000px)
  • Vector files
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Within 4 Days Delivery





Gig Extras:



Full Copyright / Commercial right of logo + $30



%100 Quality Gig



My Specialties are in:

Hand Drawn Typography | Modern Typography | Calligraphy | Handwritten Script | lettering | Hand drawn Signature | Text Logo



ORDER NOW!



Thank you



Tom

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was perfectly fine to work with, but I'm not sure I'd call this hand drawn. I gave an example and asked for something similar, and the designer pretty much found the font, typed it out, and produced the exact same thing. So, not the most creative response in the world, but it will work. From what I gather, I could have gotten the same thing on Fiverr for 1/3 of the price.

Seller's Response:

Buyer design was a combination of my hand drawn style and a premium vintage font. I asked buyer if they aim for my style but buyer response was No. That they have another style in mind and sent me an image of what they want. I wish buyer sent me a message first before ordering so I will be sure of the style before they placed an order.

Seller's Response:

I saw the 1K+ positive reviews and found it hard to believe until I placed my order. This seller is excellent and the logo type design was worth every cent. Great job. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Seller's communication was on point. Although the finish product was not entirely what I was aiming for, I'll would still recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment