Monday, December 20, 2021

Design An Elegant And Feminine Watercolor Logo For You











About:

Hi, in this gig I can offer you a hand painted logo design in my style.



For $20 I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent background

4 revisions



For 50$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Unlimited revisions



 For 85$ I offer you:

High quality logo

Transparent backgrounde

Source file

Social media kit

Vector

Unlimited revisions



Take a look at my samples and if you think it fits your business I will gladly design a unique logo for you.

Reviews


:

I absolutely LOVE the design of my new logo!!! He really has an eye for design. Got it on the first design. No revision needed. I only asked to change the name that was in gold to silver because I wanted to compare. I am very picky and to have gotten this on the first submission to me has me impressed! I will definitely be recommending his work!

:

Stevan was professional and brought my ideas too life. He answered all my questions and corrected any revisions that needed to be done in a timely manner. Definitely recommend!!!!!

:

Stevan did exactly what I asked for. Everything looks wonderful! I absolutely love it! I would definitely use his services again.

:

More than happy with my finished product! He took a poor drawing of mine and turned it into a masterpiece! Definitely will be returning for service.

:

Stevan is top-notch!!! He has such creative vision. This is the second logo he has done for me and he nailed it! Stevan delivered earlier than promised and did revisions promptly. Communication with him was great! I absolutely recommend him!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment