Saturday, December 18, 2021

Design A Monogram Logo











About:

If you need Luxury LOGO and a monogram logo, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like Winery, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now



I need from you:

1. Full name Company (main name)

2. Tagline or slogan

3. A sample of your favorite logo from my Portfolio or send me a sample idea form the web



UNLIMITED REVISIONS FOR ALL NECESSARY CHANGES :)

Reviews


:

It was a complete pleasure working with Luciano. I chose him to create my monogram after the great reviews I read about his work and I wasn't disappointed. I will definitely recommend this Seller for anyone wanting quality work and great communication. The job was even completed before the deadline. I'm very happy with my experience!

:

Answer quickly, patient, did what ever I asked for and I had a lot of requests! Turned out exactly as i imagined! Thank you very much!!

:

Luciano was awesome. He was creative and was able to create unique designs based on the specifications given. He was extremely timely with communications and getting the designs back to me. I would definitely recommend him.

:

Lucianoluci was professional and completed my order in a timely manner. I really appreciate his patience. I am satisfied with the finish product.

:

Thank you so much lucianoluci, perfect combination :) I would come back for more designs! Fast, professional and early done!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment