Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Design A Vintage, Retro Logo











About:

Hello! I'm Harry and I'm a graphic designer. I'm passionate about crafting one-of-a-kind designs, and love to work with creative, forward-thinking business owners. If you're starting a business or in need of a rebrand, feel free to get in touch and let me know a bit about your project!



The packages include:



Single 

- 1 initial concept

- 1 revision

- high resolution PNG files, with transparent backgrounds

- vector files (svg.)

- in B/W + colour



Double

- 2 initial concepts

- 2 revisions

- high resolution PNG files, with transparent backgrounds

- vector files (svg.)

- in B/W + colour



Trio

- 3 initial concepts

- 3 revisions

- high resolution PNG files, with transparent backgrounds

- source file (AI.)

- vector files (svg.)

- in B/W + colour



Other formats are available upon request. Please contact me with any questions, or to discuss more — I look forward to collaborating with you!

Reviews


:

Harry is exceptional. I was a little confused about exactly what I wanted and he was very patient. His designs were fabulous and he collaborated on how to deliver my vision with the his talent. Highly recommend him!

:

Harry did a fabulous job. Fast, varied in options, good with details.

:

AWESOME JOB! A pleasure to work with and would defiantly use them again.

:

Always professional and can't fault the communication at all. Produced an awesome looking logo at the end. Recommended.

:

Harry was very professional. Responsive and receptive. Would happily recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment