Monday, January 10, 2022

Create A Modern Minimalist And Luxury Logo Design In 24 Hour











About:

Hi,

Welcome to my Professional, Unique, Modern, Minimalist and Luxury Logo Design Gig.



Are you looking for a professional designer? Great, you are in the right place. I have an experienced Graphic designer team called Studio Pixxel.



Studio Pixxel is a professional graphic design team with a unique approach and a wide range of tools in my hand with excellent experience.



What You get in my gig:

  • Professional design services.
  • 24 hours delivery with free 3D mockup.
  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are 100% satisfied.
  • Quick response to the changes.
  • High-quality designs.
  • Excellent communication.
  • Original vector logo & JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD, Ai, EPS, etc files.
  • Social media kit.



Our Expertise :

Cartoon | Minimal | Modern | Luxury | Typography | Rasterize to vector | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo



Order with confidence, if any questions please send me a message.



Thanks!

Studio Pixxel.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely loved the finished product and seller was very professional. I have used this seller before and really came through again. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely use him in the future. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

seller doesn't understand what I need and will send me the same work after I requested a revision, so a simple change take longer than it should be

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

I’m unable to review all images I reach out several time. I’m not happy with this. Please refund my payment




No comments:

Post a Comment