Thursday, January 13, 2022

Make Premium Mascot Character Logo For Esports, Youtube











About:

Welcome to My Mascot/Cartoon Logo Design Gig!



Hey, there are you looking for a mascot logo, sports, esports, twitch and gaming logo? 



give me a chance to serve you the awesome quality mascot/cartoon logo. I will able to create you an amazing mascot logo. My first priority is your satisfaction. 



What do you get if you ordering?



  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Source File (EPS, PDF, AI, SVG) you can choose one or more
  • Unlimited Revision (Gold Package)
  • Ultra High Definition 4000p+ / custom resolution of preview (PNG) transparent file



How it works:



All you have to do is order this gig and...

  • Tell me your concept
  • Don't have a concept? just let me know what do you want
  • Give me a reference (optional)



This is the package:

BASIC PACKAGE:

  •   Basic Quality Artwork
  • Black and White
  • 1 Awesome preview Artwork
  • 1 Revision

ADVANCED PACKAGE:

  • High Quality Artwork
  • Full Color
  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • 3 Revision



Pro package:

  •  Very High Quality Artwork
  •  Amazing preview Artwork
  • Full Color
  • Unlimited Revision



You Are Best And You Deserves Best!!!

Reviews


:

Words can't express how incredible my experience was! I described a concept and he totally hit it out of the part and delivered something well beyond my expectations. Its as if he was reading my mind!! And to boot, he delivered it in lightning quick time. Well worth the price, would definitely work with him again. If you are looking for quality, look here.

:

Absolute legend! I was not very helpful with my desired logo-description or general idèa, but this guy took whatever mediocre materiale I gave him and made a banging logo Im super-excited about using! 10/10 would recommend

:

Fucking awesome this guy was incredible and knew about my ideas, at the H time i decided to change the mask because it was combining with her, i said to him to change and he changed it! Its incredible i recommend to you guys :) Thanks my friend and have a great job!

:

Aswar really did a fantastic job. I did not have to give much detail as per what I was looking for, turned out way better than the image I had pictured in my head. I will be coming back in the future! I would recommend Aswar to everybody. Also delivered early. I am extremely satisfied with my order

:

Top-notch and very impressive graphic skills ! Aswar delivers some excellent work at the level of all his other pieces displayed in his portfolio ... so you get exactly what you expected ! Also, he delivers within the deadlines. He's highly recommended !




No comments:

Post a Comment