Thursday, January 6, 2022

Modern Symbolic Initial Letters Monogram And Minimal Initial Text Logo Design











About:

Hello Dear

Welcome to my modern symbolic initial letters monogram and minimal initial text logo gig. As a professional graphic designer with 3+ years experience i can assure you that i am able to make any kind of graphic that will meet up your desire. The design will be 100% satisfactory.

Are you looking for a modern symbolic initial letters monogram and minimal logo.

Then you are on the right gig.

Have a look on my portfolio:https://bit.ly/2TeURGd



I'M OFFERING IN THIS GIG:

Modern

✅ Symbolic

✅ Initial letters

✅ Monogram

✅ Minimal

✅ Text logo



MY SPECIALITIES:

✔️ Most Unique and Creative design

✔️ Most satisfaction,your satisfaction is my first priority

✔️ Unlimited revision

✔️ High quality raster (JPEG,PNG,GIF,PSD) file and vector (AI,EPS,SVG,PDF) file

✔️ Source files

✔️ Super fast delivery with friendly communication

✔️ 30 days express customer support

✔️ Professional and custom design that is suitable for both website and printing

✔️ 100% copyright

Go through my offered packages and order the best one that fulfills your demand.



Note: I don't like working with adult content

modern | symbolic | monogram | minimal | text logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nur was outstanding! He got me the initial three concepts easily within 24hrs and was spot on with all 3! I happened to be online at the same time as he was, and he responded within minutes of any change I asked for. He even went above and beyond to correct changes to all 3, so I could see what each final one would look like before completing my order. I've worked with other logo designers, and he was by far the quickest, most professional, and engaging with their client! I will continue to use him to keep my work updated! Thank you Nur!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very fast, very reliable, and very versatile. I paid for the $70 package and he delivered various styles and quickly edited a couple that I liked. He was generous enough to let me keep two designs! Very satisfied with the service provided and highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I will wait for your next project.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience and the final product was amazing! fast delivery and fast work! didn't even need revision because the designs were that good




No comments:

Post a Comment