Saturday, February 5, 2022

Creative Mascot, Cartoon, And Character Logo Design











About:

Hi, Welcome to my gig of Creative Mascot, Cartoon, and Character Logo Design.



I'm a Logo Design Expert and Mascot Designer for 4 years, using the latest Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software, I can provide "Highly Creative Mascot, Cartoon, and Character Logo Design"that you need. 



You can check my work portfolio. I'm a full-time Fiverr freelancer, available 24/7. 

322+ successful projects locally and counting 

100% positive feedback rating 

100% vector artwork 

all designs are 100% unique and original, no clipart. 

deliverable file formats: AI, EPS, PDF, PNGs, JPG (other files if requested) 

 open to revisions 

full transfer of copyright ownership 



DESIGN STYLES:

✪Character logo ✪Mascot logo ✪ Cartoon logo ✪ Animal ✪ Cannabis ✪ Bird 



Do you want to get the BEST design results that you can get in Fiverr? 



Let me help you, send me a message and let’s grab a coffee and shake hands. Hope to hear from you, and looking forward to start working on your project. 



Cheers, Quick Creations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A hidden gem amongst all the artist here on Fivver. Trust me when I say there have been some artist who are disingenuous . But this artist was fast and fulfilled every detail of my vision! I am so excited to find quick_creations! I promise you if you need a vibrant logo done choose this one! Thank me later

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the awesome feedback. Great experience

Seller's Response:

I really loved working with this seller! I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted and yet he worked with me to get the perfect logo for my products. I would definitely recommend working with this artist, he did a great job in a short time and he is very polite and understanding! I know my customers are going to LOVE my new logo!

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

The experience i had with quick_creations was the best! He paid attention to detail and made my dream logo. He was very fast and reliable. I will definitely be doing business again and would recommend to anyone that needs a logo. Believe me when I say he was the best. I love my logo so much, I really can’t thank you enough, Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment