Thursday, February 3, 2022

Embroidery Digitizing Logo Or Vector Line For 2 Hour











About:

Professional embroidery designer from 2001 years.



I have satisfied clients all over the world.



I promise superior quality 3D Cap Hat embroidery digitizing service.



Let me take your idea and i will convert it into a top quality product !



I will convert your logo , custom design ,image into embroidery or vector designs.



I have keen knowledge about all kinds of embroidery styles, 3D Puff, 3d embroidery, patch, applique ,etc.



Which type of artwork format is acceptable?



We accept the following file formats: jpg, .tif, .gif, .bmp, .pdf, .cdr, .psd, .ai, .eps etc.



I always make designs handmade piece by piece, I never use auto digitizing.



We can offer you all major embroidery formats dst, exp, cnd, dsb, xxx, .sew, jef, csd, etc.



Any minor edit's absolutely free .



If you have special offer, please contact me for a quote before you place your order.



Thank you and best regards



Bundal



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything that we discussed turned out great. There were some things that I didn't understand but he took his time to explain the process to me. He is officially my go-to person for all of my upcoming projects. Thank you, my friend, for a job well done.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much .

Seller's Response:

Everything was fine. any problems were resolved , an were do to my own lack of knowledge. this person was so kind and knew how to help me. I'm already to look into getting more from them. Thank you for your help you did a excellent job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I have asked 6 people to do this same job and this person has finally done it right!! All my future work will be coming here! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment