Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Redo,Remake,Recreate,Resize,Edit Logo Jpg,Image To Vector











About:

I will redraw,recreate your logo exactly the same with high resolution, sketch, image or icon using ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.

please visit my portfolio to see my amazing work https://cutt.ly/9yLp6UD


You will receive the clean and neat vector image, which can be scaled at any size without the loss of quality.


I do not use any auto-tracing software – all images are redrawn by hand .


As the result of work you will receive a hi-resolution Jpg image and scale able vector graphics in Ai format. If you need any specific format please, contact me.


My service

recreate logo

edit logo

resize logo

modify logo

print ready files

logo with transparent background
Vector tracing logo
Vector tracing picture
Vector tracing sketch
Vector tracing anything


For this gig I will provide:
Simple or standard graphic.
Source file.
Unlimited revision.
Deliver in fixed time.
Guaranteed Satisfaction .


Please, note, that provision of really good and professional quality may take time; therefore I take the standard of 4 to 8 hours for work to be done. Usually it will take less than 2 hours.


Please, contact me before placing your order, so I can evaluate the complexity of the drawing and advice you for the package selection.

Reviews


:

I don’t think the seller understood the word “orientation.” This was a simple job and should not have taken three days? It was very frustrating for me, but he did finally understand. Now I will see if the field where the name of the fragrance can be edited as this seller has promised. Thank you.

:

Gfx_designerr is really good! His work is special, and he really had a lot of patience with me :). Thank you very much gfx_designerr if it happens I will write to you again. Great! I'm very happy

:

gfx_designerrr was very quick getting in touch with me, and delivered the job on time. He promptly made a revision due to a mistake I had made in the source material I sent to him. I will be happy to use gfx_designerrr again.

:

cool work <3

:

He is the only one that I go to! Always fast, professional and great quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment