Thursday, February 17, 2022

Design Outstanding Bakery Logo For You











About:

hey, welcome to my BAKERY logo design gig:



here what I offer:

- Perfect bakery logo according to your requirements

- Reasonable number of revisions in BASIC and STANDARD packages

- UNLIMITED number of revisions in PREMIUM package

- Design OPTIONS to choose from in  premium packages

- Source files in STANDARD and PREMIUM packages
- Vector files in PREMIUM package





To get OUTSTANDING LOGO



  • I would recommend to always purchase the vector files
  • Copy-paste these links to your browser and watch why VECTOR file is important to you goo.gl/EYIzmx & goo.gl/tRJIKP

  • Basic Package does not include higher level illustration logo, If you want fully customized logo please contact before placing order.
  • Please add $30 for basic illustration





why choose me?

- I am fun loving guy and easy to work with.

- I am good at communication and understanding your requirements.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

- Money back grantee if you are not satisfied.



Feel free to ask anything :)



Reviews


:

Love my logo.

:

He cover my logo from head to toe… I’m so glad I chose him to make my vision come to light.

:

you did an awesome job. you will soon get my business again. thank you so much.

:

Graghicgenie07 did an amazing job! Very accommodating, was very patient with me and did exactly what I requested. The process was smooth, and he got back to me in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend this designer and use him again for future projects. Check him out, you won’t regret it!

:

Very professional, does great work. He made my berries a little too small but I can get that fixed somewhere else! Overall my logo is gorgeous. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment