Sunday, March 6, 2022

Design Vintage, Mascot, Logo, Illustration For You











About:

Hi and welcome to my gig.







If you are looking for a hand drawn, artistic, creative vintage logo? you are in the right place.



I promise you will get more than what you are looking for!







I have worked with many clients on Fiverr with 100% satisfied and they became excited about the service.











 PREMIUM PACKAGE INCLUDING !...







PNG with Transparent background (various color versions included)

High Resolution (300DPI - 600DPI)

Social Media Kit (Posts, Banners, Profile pics)

     Facebook, 



     Instagram,



     Linked-in, 



     Twitter, 



     Pinterest, 



     Google +







My Vector File

Source File

Copyrights and Commercial use









Why me?







Unlimited revisions

friendly service

Delivery on time

Over 10 years of experience 

Highly Professional

Easy communication

Clean designs and Source files





If you are interested in my works 



Just just contact me before placing the order



we can have a chat how it will be proceed!



it is better to understand each other for the best result.











I f you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me anytime... 







Looking forward to work on your project!







Thanks,





Reviews


:

The final work is ok

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment