Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Design An Amazing Bar Or Bat Mitzvah Logo For You











About:

Mazal tov on your upcoming event!

I want to work with you to create a one-of-a-kind Bar or Bat Mitzvah logo just for your child!

You tell me your idea, what type of image you see within your logo, and exactly which colors you want. I will provide a mock-up of a logo, and unlimited revisions for about 10 days until you love your logo. It will include your child's name and date within a custom logo.



Why work with me?

I have 15 years working as a graphic artist in the Bar & Bat Mitzvah logo/invitation industry.

I'm jewish myself and have 4 children, so I have a real understanding of how stressful this mitzvah can be! lol



Why do you really want to work with me?

I'm actually an artist, not just a designer.

I love what I do and take pride in my designs!

Reviews


:

Marla was amazing to work with. Her designs were creative and beautiful. She designed a great logo for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. I would recommend and use her again without hesitation.

:

Marla was brilliant. She had a lot of patience with me and my suggested changes and delivered a great logo really quickly. Would def use Marla again.

:

This was my second time working with Marla - she designed both my sons' logos for their Bar Mitzvahs - she's great!! Creative, responsive and so easy to work with!!

:

Thank you and happy holidays!

:

Great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment