Sunday, April 17, 2022

Design 80S Retro Vintage Font Logo Chrome And Neon Styles











About:

Are you looking for Unique Digital Logotypes inspired by the retro futuristic movement of the 80’s?



You can choose from 27 different retro futuristic styles including the 3D Style, Neon Style, Chrome Effect, Gold and Metallic all having an overall vintage touch.

You can choose one of the 27 styles presented in the gallery. Please provide the words you want to be used for logo and the style from gallery.

Below, please find the details:

For $5 you will receive:

  • 1 high quality JPG @ 300DPI, 1500px X 2000px, file properly set up to use it on the web 
  • 1 high quality transparent PNG @ 300DPI, lust the logo, without background
  • 3 days delivery since you have ordered



Please specify in your order, one of the titles below, representing the design you want to receive



1 Galax

2 Sweet 1980

3 Back to the Outrun

4 Sound world

5 Dance Party

6 Future Music

7 1980 digital

8 Superman text effect

9 Beach

10 Future Night Club

11 Ranger Flashback

12 Retro Design

13 Chrome Blaster

14 SPACE enders game

15 TURB0

16 Sybore Super 1983

17 Flashback future 1983

18 Adventure 80s style

19 Pover styles

20 Stranger Nights

etc

Reviews


:

It’s not what I wanted but I’m tired at nine back-and-forth thank you. You keep giving me the same logo I could’ve just added the eagle and that’s all you did I ask for the logo and the eagle to be fused together and all you did was put a gold eagle on top and behind the logo that’s not fused

:

u keep saying fuse fuse. i dont know what actually a fuse is u should have shown me an example

:

Madiotech was very professional and courteous. I gave him my drawing designs and he was able to bring them to life. He was very responsive and receptive to feedback. I had a finished project with 3 revisions in about 12 hours. His prices are affordable. I highly recommend him for your future projects. I would do business with him again.

:

I am glad to help u sir

:

Astonishing work flawless and to perfection. Thank you for every minute you have invested in this service. This won't be my last service as it will be the beginning of long line of future requests.




No comments:

Post a Comment