Sunday, June 26, 2022

Design Stunning Music Dj Logo With Technics 1200 Turntable











About:

We are Europe Based Group of a professional and innovative graphics designers  providing logos  and complete brand identity for the the last 8 years. we design professional,unique and exclusive logos, using attractive colors, excellent creative skills and awesome imagination to match your requirements. Please visit my portfolio just to get an idea of quality and creativity of our designs https://flic.kr/ps/3e8fQF before you place order
This gig includes 
Fastest Response Time for your logo design
TOP NOTCH Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
Totally different sets of variations, so you can choose from multiple different options
Express 24 Hours Delivery Unlimited Revisions 
No cheesy or amateur icon 
All logo design will be created from the requirement of the company modern and selective color choices based on the business,vector based and high quality designs. we also create Web Banner, Facebook Fan Page, Business Cards, Letterhead, Cover, Box design and Icon etc.
Let me know if we  can help you out in this. Looking forward to assist you with my service. If you have any confusion or doubt or anything, please ask me. I will respond you ASAP!


Reviews


:

it was great and easy to deal with

:

Awesome designing and fast delivery time

:

I think for my needs, it was a mismatch. I have a higher than normal standard of quality, and a little bit of a graphic design background, so my expectations were set a little high. Certain details, like spacing between objects, could be more consistent, and since each revising would be at least 2 weeks (this took a total of 66 days to complete), I just got tired of the back and forth. I feel like we could have finally gotten things to the point where it was perfect for me, but that wouldn't be fair to Martim. I will say he is probably better than most on Fiverr, and would recommend him to people who aren't OCD with higher than normal expectations like me. All in all he is very talented.

:

I didn't really know what I wanted but Martim created an awesome unique design (that I love!) based on one of my random ideas, couldn't be happier.

:

Awesome job as usual..




No comments:

Post a Comment