Monday, June 27, 2022

Draw Cartoon Hand Drawn Logo With My Style











About:

it's a original custom drawing, come order as you needed and let see how we make it amazing :) feel free to take a conversations with me..

Reviews


:

This time our communication was not optimal. However, delivery artwork was as I expected. I plan to work with him for a long run. I also appreciate him doing things outside the box - where he adapts to my style of cartoon and improves every time.

:

Extremely talented! I included a short brand brief and a few inspiration photos, and he made my vision come to life. A true professional! We will definitely be working with him again.

:

I have worked with Tony time and time again. I am always THRILLED with the results. I recommend this seller and I will continue coming back. :D Thoughtful, patient, creative, helpful, communicative, committed, polite, and very talented.

:

Tony did a great job! Great design for what was a difficult gig. He kept us in touch throughout... shared ideas first... then the final design... we're very (very) happy!

:

I communicated my idea and Tony brought it to life. Not only was he patient with my revisions but he was quick to edit and work with my suggestions. Thank you Tony!




No comments:

Post a Comment