Sunday, June 5, 2022

Design A Logo, Icon And Banner With A Chibi Mascot











About:

I specialize in creating chibi character mascots for your brand or personal use. I've done many logos and banners for Youtube, Twitch, blogs and more. My style is colorful, I can do pastel or pop and handle many poses/actions.



Just give me the theme of your logo and what you would like the mascot to look like. I can design a character or draw based on description/reference/real life pictures as well. I can do animal mascots too!



For Twitch, I have a separate gig that offers more extras and accessories for Twitch ^^ Do check it out!



Extras :

  • + 1 character = $10
  • + 1 additional logo or font = $5
  • + 1 banner (social media kit) = $15
  • + Detailed props = $5
  • Editable source files (PSD) = $15



Anything you require that isn't included in the packages, I can create a custom offer! 



Feel free to message me to discuss the design before purchase

Reviews


:

I'm super impressed by the design that Sakuravocal presented. I had very little idea about how to articulate my needs for this Gig but she was most helpful in this regard and created a design that was a wonderful fit for my YouTube channel. I'll definitely be using her services when I need another design like this. Many thanks. :)

:

Working with sakuravocal was definitely the best experience. They were super amenable to my requests, very kind and patient. I’m so happy with my purchase! This was my first time using Fiverr. The details laid out by sakura were straight forward and easy to follow. The content I requested was absolutely on the dot. Thank you so so much!!

:

Final result was exactly what I was looking for, after one single day small revision request that was my fault. Will be picking up some more packages for sure 👍 Amazing seller, thanks so much!

:

she did a fantastic job and exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for helping my dreams of having a business start to come true!

:

absolutely amazing!! very quick and put in a lot of detail! ☺️ I would love to order more from them




No comments:

Post a Comment