Saturday, June 18, 2022

Design A Professional Minimalist Logo For Your Business











About:

My goal is provide you with a simple and timeless logo that makes your brand stand out from the crowd. My design will be tailored to the industry that you're in and will be custom made just for you. I want to create logo's with longevity that tie the whole brand concept together.



My process is heavily based on research and is concept driven. I start by researching the industry you're in to see what the industry standard is and how I can adopt this style to your brand. I will then take the name of your brand along with the industry knowledge to create a custom logo that speaks to your audience. It should be able to explain the ethos of your brand and the industry that you're in without having to say a word!



Current design trends are showing that the simpler, the better. The time of complex, intricate designs is long gone and now much of the brand is made up from the typeface that is used. Luckily, this is my speciality!! I create simple logo's which are based on their type, while also implementing graphic elements or creating an icon to help explain the brand.



If you have any questions just leave me a message and I'd be happy to help!

Reviews


:

Paulwellsdesign is a fantastic creator, with whom I had the pleasure to work with twice. The logo design was perfect again, and the palette is very fitting and well chosen. Great communication and presentation! I would definitely recommend Paul to all people out there looking for a great logo.

:

Paul took time to understand what I wanted and delivered.

:

My second time working with Paul, and he is very research focused and really understands what you are looking for and keeps within your brand own your guidelines but also makes creative decisions which is the perfect combination Have used other designers before but will 100% be using Paul again and is my go to guy now for help with these designs Communication is also really good. Always keeps you up to date with what's happening and where the project is

:

Paul has a clean and modern esthetic which he approached our project with. He created a striking and versatile design we can use across many platforms. Great work!

:

Paul gave me some great recommendations on design.




No comments:

Post a Comment