Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Create A Modern Logo Design Just For You











About:

Welcome to my Simple Logo Design gig!



All of the packages include:

  • A simple and modern Logo Design delivered in PDF, JPEG, and PNG (transparent, of course)
  • Multiple Revisions (I want to make sure you are 100% satisfied)
  • More than one initial concept (because options are important!)
  • A friendly, creative mind to bounce ideas with and diligently work with you.
  • On Time Delivery



So what are you waiting for? Place that order!







if you are looking for a original, creative, unique, modern and professional logo design then you are at the right place. I am expert in graphic designing and i will try my best in order to give my clients 100% satisfaction.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment