Thursday, July 14, 2022

Design Creative Professional Business Logo With Copyrights











About:

Get Professional Business logo design or minimal logo design with copyrights.

Hello there, welcome to my gig.

With years of design experience and great success in helping businesses create their brand identity, I understand the importance of branding in a business’s success. In my opinion no matter the size of your venture, each business has a story to tell and that’s what the logo should convey. My goal is making each logo something that people instantly recognize for years to come. My designs are strong, simple, clean, smart and most importantly timeless. 





Here're some of the best things you get by working with me:



  • Money-back guarantee
  • 1000s of satisfied customers
  • High-Quality Designs
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Custom designs.
  • Creativity
  • 24/7 Support
  • Personalized revisions until 100% satisfaction



My expertise:

  • Minimalist,Flat
  • App,Signature,Company,Business & website
  • Professional,Custom,Modern,Feminine,Hipster 



Customer satisfaction is my #1 goal

If you have any questions or require any clarifications, please don’t hesitate to contact me or check out the FAQ section. 



Corporate Logo | Logo Design | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signa

Reviews


:

Worth every penny. I hired a local agency at first but we were never able to create something I was fully sold on. So glad I tried fiverr and contacted mohsinyasin for their services. I am blown away by the professionalism, communication and the final product - And that too at a fraction of a price for what I first paid.

:

The logo he delivered was a 7/10 and that was pretty good for the value of $50. Mohsinyasin did his best to try and understand what we were looking for. The first three designs were not what I was looking for at all and so I gave many comments. He took those comments to create other alternatives, two still weren't what I was hoping for but one came closer. I also have some designing software on my computer so I decided not to give any additional feedback and made the edits I wanted myself. Personally, he was a nice guy!

:

Hi! You really should have asked for more revisions. Your package entitled you to unlimited revisions and I would have been more than happy to keep working till we perfected the design. Also as a side note, I gave you 3 initial concepts even though the package you bought came with 2. Anyways, please feel free to message me with any changes you want; I am always here to help out.

:

I wanted an abstract design that would somehow pay homage to my cleaning business and boy did he get it right. It can be hard to navigate through all the clutter on a platform like fiverr but I think I have finally found a winner :). Will be sticking with mohsin for all my design needs and will get started on a website design with him imminently. Hopefully I can help others trying to decide with my review.

:

Very responsive and tried his best. He created a nice first draft based on our description. We took multiple rounds of revisions and still he was also very responsive and eager to deliver. However, even after sending a sketch of what kind of revisions we are requesting (e.g., adding another word into the logo), the result did not look as expected. That said: The ~50€ are worth the money, but the possibilities of individualizing requests seem to be limited.




No comments:

Post a Comment