Saturday, August 20, 2022

Create Kawaii Japanese Style Logo For Vtuber











About:

Message me before making an order to discuss what you really want.



Konnichiwa!! :))

Do you want your viewer to remember you easily? Do you want to gain more confidence when streaming? do you want to convey a narrative of your personality with just a symbol?



Excellent,! Here you go Senpai!...

a logo can animate your character and uniqueness. and something you needs to know, a logo can increase your confidence, became unique and make the viewers easier to remember you



Hai, I'm Hawari a Graphic Designer, I've been freelance since 2018 as a Graphic Designer, love watching anime and some vtuber stars



Read Before Ordering!

  • High resolution. (2000 x 3000 px)
  • You will get the source file for all package
  • give me your clear brief, so I can understand what you want
  • Silver and Golden is UNLIMITED REVISIONS



BRONZE PACKAGE

  • Personal Use Only!
  • Text or type only, with gradient, stripe, or shadow.



SILVER PACKAGE

  • Commercial use Available.
  • Customizable Design2
  • you available to request the colours.



GOLDEN PACKAGE

  • Commercial use Available.
  • same as a silver package but you get 3 different Logo!



don't be shy to chat me first, I'm waiting for it :D

I will do my best to satisfy you! :))

Reviews


:

I contacted the seller prior before ordering and they accepted the complexity of the project! They were very communicative during the process and made all the necessary changes that I requested during the entire project. Very satisfied with the final results!

:

ibnuhawari went above and beyond with my request. they were super communicative and very flexible as I changed my mind like twice for what I wanted for this v tuber. I can't thank them enough for such a gorgeous design and I can't wait to show her!

:

Amazing! They were responsive and they did exactly what I imagined! Even tho it was sent a hours late. It was worth it! I would definitely buy from them again!

:

Working with Hawari was fantastic. They helped me find out an aesthetic that fit the rest of my stream layout and delivered exactly what I wanted. Communication was great and they helped guide me through the process so the logo trully felt like it matched my avatar. Couldn't be happier! Will definitely commission again in the future.

:

It was lovely to work with them. I gave them next to nothing to work with, but they came up with something lovely for my channel. They also put in a lot of effort into revisions to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I am super happy that I found them, and HIGHLY recommend them to anybody looking for a logo. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this.




No comments:

Post a Comment