Monday, August 22, 2022

Design Modern Creative Minimalist Logo Creation











About:

** Welcome To My Professional Logo Creation House **



Are you looking for a professional modern and creative minimalist logo designer?

You are at the best place for professional Logo Creation. I really understand the value of your Logo & time. I can give you a guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with my work.



Why Me?

✔ Fast Reply

✔ Best & Quick Communication.

✔ Professional, Modern & Creative Creation With High Efficiency.

✔ Fully custom-made, creative & original designs.

✔ Get Source Formats - Ai, Eps, Psd, Pdf, Vector & High-quality Jpg, Png.

✔ Copyrights Will Be With The Client.

✔ Unlimited Customer Support.

✔ 100% VIP Support.



Select STANDARD or PREMIUM package for the best result.



I will accept Custom Orders and Extra Fast Delivery orders.



I will do Minimal Logo | Modern | Professional | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | Creative | Signature | Custom Design |



(Feel free to message me if you have any questions or if you want to discuss with me about your project)



*Order it & Get it*



Thanks!

Reviews


:

Rock has done a phenomenal service. This is the second company of mine he has provided this package for, and four years after the first, I still get compliments, and this appears to be no different! I trust him entirely, and his designs had my networks excited and intrigued. I am grateful and will continue to use him going forward! thanks a lot!!

:

He is awesome and has sold me on the entire concept of outsourcing jobs online. I found him after a detailed study of so many sellers. Now I could see why he is highly rated. I GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH. I love the ease of communication. I feel like he understood everything right and I didn't have to re-explain anything. It's an absolute pleasure to work with him. I greatly recommend him to any and everyone. thank you

:

Mind Blown! this seller created a logo that far surpassed my expectations. I was given a couple different samples and one tiny change request was all it took. Easy communication and I feel that he understood what I was after and really took the idea to the next level. I can't describe how excited I am to use this amazing design. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

I needed a full pack from gig_rock - logo, stationery pack, social media pack. Going into the design all I had was my business name and some vague ideas about what style I wanted the end product to be. Rock worked with me the whole way, was very patient throughout and always delivered what was requested. I would definitely recommend his services 100%

:

gig_rock did an incredible job with my final logo! He is professional, communicative, and timely. His work product demonstrates an intricate level of technical skill and artistry. I absolutely recommend San, without reservation, with my upmost enthusiasm and gratitude. I would also encourage anyone who has ever had anxiety or doubts about getting their logos designed to set all of that aside and retain gig_rock for your logo needs. It really is a no brainer. Take it from me, you will not regret it.




No comments:

Post a Comment