Friday, August 26, 2022

Soccer Or Football Club Logo Design











About:

HELLO!

Welcome to my Soccer, Football club, logo design service. 



If you are looking for Soccer, Football club, and Sports Team logo, You are at right place! I am a professional Soccer/Football club logo designer with an experience of more than 5 years.



Let Us Create Your Imagination Into Reality.



Reasons To Choose Me:



  • Original, highly creative, and conceptual Soccer logo design
  • Swift, reliable, and premium support
  • All editable files
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Friendly Communication
  • Fast delivery
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Life time support & Money back guarantee



SOCCER | FOOTBALL | TEAM | ACADEMEY | CLUB | SPORTS DESIGN



NOTE: In Basic package we provide only Basic concept. For custom or mascot design I recommend to go with STANDARD pack.



*Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!*

Thank You!

Reviews


:

Anasideas for some reason just didn’t want to follow the branding guideline. Having gone through the revision process with Anasideas it was clear that despite providing a visual example, the font style/typography, sizing, color palette, logo/letter arrangement, and answering questions it was just too much for Anasideas to bring together in a cohesive or structural manner. I found it frustrating to put together the branding guideline only to be told: I didn’t provide the “Font name”, yep, I sure did. It’s called Typography and I even threw in “Headline text” just in case “Typography” was not clear. I did not have a good experience working with Anasides despite their reasonable response time, this person was more interested in delivering something, than delivering the correct thing. Not sure it makes sense to do unlimited revisions with a someone who doesn’t pay attention. Would have sucked up too much of my time which is the opposite of why you use fiverr.

:

Dear without having the font name, not easy to use the same font you provided as an example and also I told you the logo you shared someone made that on online website so to know that font name is not quite easy.

:

Worked with me the whole way through and we made a great sign in the end. He was very understanding and communicated very well with me.

:

Thank you for your kind words 😊. It was great experience to work with you and hope for more in future ☺️

:

Quickly agreed on goal and expectations. I got what I was looking for with a super little effort! Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment