Saturday, August 27, 2022

Design Professional Wordmark, Lettermark, Text Based Or Minimal Logo











About:

Welcome to my Wordmark & Lettermark Gig only on Fiverr !!



Do you want to create an Unique & Creative >>Wordmark, Lettermark, Text-based or Monogram logo for your business ??? Then you are in the right Gig. Big companies like Cannon, Nike, FedEx, Visa, Disney, Google & even Fiverr Use wordmark logo. Wordmark LOGO are the most impactful and easy to remember. 



What,, I Offer You in Basic :

  1. 1-2 Original Logo Concept.
  2. High Resolution JPG.
  3. PNG(Transparent Background).
  4. Unlimited Revisions.



Note: My Gig samples are Standard and Premium work. If you want that type of design Please order STANDARD or PREMIUM packace.





Why,, You Choose Me ?

  • 100% Original, Creative and unique Text based LOGO concepts.
  • Easy and Friendly communication with first response.
  • All files - (AI, EPS, PDF, PNG, SVG, JPG) for the final logo.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you satisfied.
  • I Don't use any clipart/stock vectors.
  • 2 Social media cover
  • Delivery on time (Guaranteed).
  • 24 hours active for your support.



I also design 3D text and Minimalist LOGO Please,, Check my other Gig's.



Feel Free Contact me, if you have any Question. I am 24 hours active for your support.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment