Thursday, August 4, 2022

Update Your Logo Keeping Its Essence











About:

Hi, I'm Dora. A logo/brand design expert and creative thinker.



Do you have a logo, feel that it is getting old, but you don't want to radically change the image of your company / product? The solution can be quite simple and I can help you!



I can edit your logo in different ways, including changing colors or changing text and / or slogan.



I work as a full time designer so that I can offer superior quality service with a quick and effective response.



100% Money back guaranty if you're not satisfied



Do you have any questions or need a personalized service? Talk to me!

Reviews


:

I was really happy with Dora's work, she took on board all of my requests and with just a couple of small tweaks delivered a lovely update to my decade-old logo that immediately feels right, and looks great. If you just fancy a little freshening up of your logo, Dora is the person for you and I hope to do more with her again.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Fantastic to work with - dorabela has a great eye for design, quality and improving everything they work on! this was my second time - will use again!

:

Thank you!

:

Dorabela did a great job! Communication was quick and she was happy to work with me on revisions until it looked just the way I wanted. I will use her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment