Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Create Your Modern And Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hi! My name is Vlad, welcome to my GIG page!



It's time to build the perfect logo for your brand!

First impressions are important. Your logo is on every page of your website, the main element for your branding and the core of your marketing material. It symbolises everything you stand for.

Let's make sure it stands out!

The work I've done as a logo and brand designer has helped thousands of businesses attract more clients and build their reputation. It's what I love doing and I'd love the chance to work with you.



About Me:

  • Full-time Professional Logo Designer on Fiverr
  • 1500+ clients from all the world
  • Higher education
  • 10 years of experience
  • Excellent Communication Skills



What to Expect?

  • 100% Custom Logo - ready to be trademarked
  • Aftercare Included With Every Purchase
  • Support with issues you might encounter post-purchase
  • 300dpi+ Files (Maximum Print Quality)
  • 2000x2000px Files With JPG/PNG/PDF/AI/PSD/SVG Available
  • Committed to reaching a perfect end result



Design Experience In:

Real Estate | Finance | Sports | Monogram | Medical | Accounting | Construction | Building | Clean Logo | Startup | Tech | Minimalist Logo Design | Custom | E-commerce | Modern | Shopify



Let's chat!

Reviews


:

I had an amazing experience! Extremely fast service he listened to everything that we wanted, and made prompt revisions. Logo is better than I could’ve imagined I will be using him again for sure I would highly recommend him to anyone!

:

First iteration lacked a bit of inspiration, but after that all requests were followed to the tee and we arrived at a good solution.

:

I liked how professional he is in undertaking the work. He seriously considers the demand and requested parameters. I highly recommend him!

:

Once again second time working with him amazing service, beautiful work I will definitely be using his services again and again

:

nice experience. very open to do revisions as quickly as possible. we ended up with a nice logo for a very fair price.




No comments:

Post a Comment