Thursday, August 4, 2022

Create Unique Black Metal Logo For Your Band











About:

I will design a custom high detailed logo according to your ideas for your Metal, Rock or Any other genre band or project!



What I offer?

  • High Detailed logo of your own - Spikes, Cracks, Web, Black Metal styled slime etc. (Standart or Premium packs)
  • High quality final resul provided in A3 format as JPEG, transparent PNG, PSD project and vector formats AI, EPS, SVG (vector included in Standart and Premium packs).
  • Fast 7 days (or even faster!) delivery.
  • Wide variety of options such as - fast delivery, sick mockup design for your social media and even more.
  • If you ordered logo from me and already Have cover artwork, I can put it with stylization for no extra cost!
  • I am Metal lover for many years and understand what you exactly need!



Interested? 

Just give me Description, some References (optional) and idea of what you want and we will work it out together!



Thank you for attention!

Simon of Artifakt Art

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment