Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Design 2 Attention Grabbing Logo Concepts











About:

I will provide an attractive Logo design with different options for client satisfaction.



I will follow you instructions with my full heed.

I will provide you logo in different options JpG, Png, Psd, Ai , Svg, eps, etc (According to your selected gig Package). and free source file.

Logo will be deliver in 24-48 hours.



Kindly contact me before order,



Full Friendly conversation :)



Thank you

Reviews


:

She was very responsive in addressing the some minor details I had for the final delivery, she would respond with in a few minutes, and was willing to go through the process of making the change. Based on my first project I felt I was able to hand her a basic idea with very little source material to work off and she was able to pull off a design that met my needs. I would and have already recommended her to some of my friends for logos they may need done. I look forward to working with her again for any future projects.

:

Thank you so much!!

:

Creativitylove is a good name for the seller, as you will love the logo she creates for you. The design exceeded my expectations and captured exactly what I wanted in a logo for my company. I don't normally write reviews but Creativitylove deserves every good thing I can say as the customer service and execution of the design were both excellent!

:

Thank you so much!!

:

I put this order in with a 24-hour rush because I have a meeting - here in another hour or so. Warisha had an outstanding product to me within hours of the order - outstanding work and great attention to detail - HIGHLY recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment