Thursday, September 29, 2022

Create A Cartoon, Mascot, And Character Logo Design











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig!

I will design a professional, eye-catching creative mascot logo and cartoon character logo design for your website, or business to boost your business in the world. I guarantee you will get a cartoon mascot logo design you love. My goal is your smile. And your smile is my achievement.

My aim is to provide your BEST quality work with 100% client satisfaction. I deliver professional, high-quality brands logo combined with excellent customer services along with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.



The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • High-resolution designs (300 dpi)
  • All source files JPG, PNG, EPS, AI, PDF, PSD, etc.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 

What do I need from you

  • Description of the character/mascot logo.
  • Image/Photo as a reference if you have.



All the copyrights will belong to the customer after the completion

If you wanna ask something, don't hesitate to contact me.



Corporate logo | logo design | Vintage | Hand drawn | Signature | Feminine | Modern | Unique



I am looking forward to working with you :)



Regards

Catherine







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment