Saturday, October 15, 2022

Create Your Logo In Hand Lettering











About:

What you received ($20):



Logo or handwritten signature.

In black and white

JPEG file with white background

150 ppp



Standard Package ($35)

Original design.

One color logo

Images PNG and JPG (300 ppp).

Effects



Premium Package ($50):



High quality and original design.

PNG and JPG images (300ppi)

Effects

 

Note: On some occasions, I usually draw the letterings myself, as I can also use some typography.



ALL SOURCE FILES REMEMBER:



The vector file is only delivered in the PREMIUM package, the rest has an additional cost of $ 15.



If you have another idea and want to translate it, write in the inbox and analyze your idea.



The elements / icons have an additional cost.



You can also see my extras, you may be interested.



Your request is accepted at any time.



I hope that together we achieve a great job, Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment